How fast does it grow

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

geofied

Plant formerly known as Duckweed
Jan 22, 2007
Cleveland area, OH
Sounds like you're doing the right things. Did you just leave it sit in a clump, or try to help attach it to some driftwood or similar? If you haven't already, you might try putting that last little clump on some driftwood with some fishing line or thread. I've been lucky with it, I even managed to have it grow in my Betta gallon bowl at work with a standard fluorescent over top. I also have some extra growing in a little 1.5 gallon tank that is sitting outside on my back porch getting about 4 hours direct sun, and the rest "bright shade". Maybe you could try resurrecting yours that way?

Best of luck, I'll send you some if you lose it all, just pay shipping.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
If the offer is still available I would love to have some. I"m not in Ohio, but I would be happy to pay shipping.

Thanks! :D
Since the thread is two years old I doubt the offer is still good

i can use some free java moss if anyone can spare some :)
How much you lookin for?

chonhzilla

AC Members
Dec 27, 2008
It takes a while to get started, but it's an unstoppable force once the growth starts.

LOL you said it. Set it up and forget about it. Soon enough you'll have a bush if it.

lwgipson

Registered Member
Mar 5, 2012
Since the thread is two years old I doubt the offer is still good

How much you lookin for?
I'm also looking for some Java moss if anyone is still giving it away. Of course, I'd gladly pay for shipping. Any still out there. Just a few balls is all Im looking for. Ive never grown it before, but wanted to give it a shot and see how it goes.

Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store