Invertebrates which are "NOT" Reef Safe

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
I have two of these but am only using one. Do you think putting the other one in there would help?

View attachment 230123

View attachment 230124
Use the second generator, you can remove the cyanobacteria manually, being careful not to tear it apart, I had the same problem a year or more ago, only increased the water circulation and then it disappeared, if this does not happen in your case then we will have to identify which one it is the problem to solve it directly, you can remove it manually as many times as necessary but it's a bit annoying.

Reactions: RebeccaRhea1

RebeccaRhea1

AC Members
Jul 5, 2021
Use the second generator, you can remove the cyanobacteria manually, being careful not to tear it apart, I had the same problem a year or more ago, only increased the water circulation and then it disappeared, if this does not happen in your case then we will have to identify which one it is the problem to solve it directly, you can remove it manually as many times as necessary but it's a bit annoying.
Ok! Thank you for all your help! I’ll post updates soon. My husband and I are leaving for Colorado tomorrow so I’ve got to do a water change today! My mom is taking care of our fish while we’re gone! ??

xenacanth9

AC Members
Oct 5, 2021
Mantis shrimp. Safe with coral, not to be trusted with any fish or inverts whatsoever.
1637040208041.png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store