It’s not a fish but...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
I made my husband wait or go ahead, I just had to ID a new hummingbird until the light was right...back in my birder days...But there was a murder very near where we were! Geez, sometimes too much excitement on vacation!!
Wow, that’s crazy, Borrego is usually pretty safe. One time when I was back country camping out there I saw a caravan come down the trail at 1am and so I went to see what they were up to and they were filming a scene for an old TV show called Renegade with Lorenzo Lamas. That was the most excitement I had out there lol

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Thank you, it’s been while since I kept any herps
I know that tarantula wave all to well. While camping in borrego, I accidentally set up my tent in one of those areas. I went 4wheeling for the day and I guess I didn’t zip my tent all the way and my tent was covered inside and out with young tarantulas 10 hrs later when I returned.
Haha, agreed, no worries from me about the direction of the thread
Snort! You're so funny Wyite.

I tend to go with when in any doubt don't touch (or ingest) mystery animals, plants or fungi. I'm not prone to either behavior, lol. Gardening in a newish state & climate can be a bit more than fun. Weeding early on I discovered I'm quite allergic to a common weed plant here, scorpions may live in the soil, black widows are shy but pretty & alligator lizards & skunks don't back down easily...Gloves are my answer to some but not all "perils", better safe than really sorry.
Did somebody say herps? And gardening?

My mom shared this on Facebook today. The lady who posted it originally opened a bag of potting soil that had been sitting in the garage during the winter and found...

Snakes and eggs.jpg

...two snakes and some eggs! Herps AND gardening in one nice compact package, LOL.

Anyways, glad the salamander is doing well, FA74.

WYIte

Reactions: FishAddict74

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
He likes worms
That's a cool video.

Geez-a-wheeze I hate worms. Just watching that video sent a shiver up my spine. Anything that can still move after 3/4 of it has been eaten has to be an alien life form.

WYite

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
That's a cool video.

Geez-a-wheeze I hate worms. Just watching that video sent a shiver up my spine. Anything that can still move after 3/4 of it has been eaten has to be an alien life form.

WYite
Thanks!
Haha, good thing I didn’t post a vid of cutting the worm in half and giving the other half to the wolffish.
On a side note, my daughter pointed out that the salamanders pattern look like bones and that he resembles a Tim Burton character

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Thanks!
Haha, good thing I didn’t post a vid of cutting the worm in half and giving the other half to the wolffish.
On a side note, my daughter pointed out that the salamanders pattern look like bones and that he resembles a Tim Burton character
That is pretty cool, and he does look like something out of a Tim Burton movie.

WYite

Reactions: FishAddict74
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store