Jebo WP25

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
I plan to keep a close eye on them. They look great on paper. Actually they look amazing on paper. It's the long-term that is in question.

Personally I do hope they work out in the long-term. Otherwise there will be A LOT of angry people. It's getting even worse then the LED-war over on RC, and it will be a scary aftermath if these things end up being long-term failures. I don't see them being a Vortech replacement by any measure. But they are a strong contender against Tunze and Hydor (especially Hydor, because Tunze at least has a quality/service argument to fall back on) if they pass the test of time.

TL1000RSquid

AC Members
Apr 6, 2011
NY
Yeah I've been watching the threads over on RC closely too, If the 40 wasn't such overkill for my needs I would already grabbed one, I had been close when I heard about the 25 coming soon a couple months back. I don't think I'll wait to long to jump on the 25 wagon though I'll wait till they've been available for a month or so to hear some feedback on them if it sounds good I'll go ahead and grab one or two to try out myself.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
They sound promising from what I've read.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store