Let me draw your fish!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
Here is one of my platinums
View attachment 225564
I don't have him anymore :( But one of my favorite pics
Beautiful fish and pic ! It reminds me of something... would you believe we (used to?) have a member who had a big ol' angel like yours, and she taught it tricks like swim through hoops and stuff.
Unfortunately I don't have any pics, it would be great to have a drawing of one of my weather loaches. But then there are already enough fish to draw :)

angelcraze

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
Beautiful fish and pic ! It reminds me of something... would you believe we (used to?) have a member who had a big ol' angel like yours, and she taught it tricks like swim through hoops and stuff.
Unfortunately I don't have any pics, it would be great to have a drawing of one of my weather loaches. But then there are already enough fish to draw :)
I knew you could teach an angel tricks like that! I said it before to keep mental stimulation in a lone angel setting bc everyone wants an angel even if they have smaller tanks ;) I never taught any of mine to do tricks, but they always keep me busy with their natural antics ;)

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel

Reactions: CichlidFins
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store