Lighting upgrade

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KAPFishous

Yaaaay!!! I'm an official member!
Dec 25, 2002
Rahway, NJ
Visit site
I want to upgrade my lighting, and will prob need to custom make my own hood. Does anyone know a good site showing some info on this... I have a corner unit, so it is most likely going to be a little more difficult than the norm :(

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Its a 44g corner unit.. pentagon shape. I am hoping to keep anemones, some coral and of course a few fish. Right now I have 3 percs, and 4 damsels (2 domino, and 2 4 stripe). I have one a bunch of shore shrimp, and 2 peppermint, a worm rock, featherduster and a white anemone already. Everyone is doing fine as it is, but - I want to start a little reef in there as well... any suggestions?

KAPFishous

Yaaaay!!! I'm an official member!
Dec 25, 2002
Rahway, NJ
Visit site
Whoops... thats my post from Danger... sharing puters.

I have rigged the tank for the time being with lights hanging on both sides. I took a trip to a fish store:

www.absolutelyfish.com

and I got a few ideas for the tank. I am gonna build lighting from above, and use a tempered glass top. It looked really cool at the fish store. The anemone and fish.. and even featherduster seem to love the extra lights that I hung for them so far. Cant wait for the project to be under way!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store