Long time no post :) and never for this page!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

annareiser

AC Members
Sep 11, 2010
Real Name
annamaria
Hi all! i just wanted to share my excitement. Over the past 12+ years i have had many tanks and many fish, i liked them all of course but i do believe i have finally found my LOVE. I LOVE FANCY GOLDFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! We shut down our tanks right before our third child was born because i could not keep up with the maitenance of all our tanks (at one time 8) and three kids under 3 lol. Anyway we used to have african cichlids and i liked those fish but now that we have a place of our own and the kids are a little older i decided to set up a tank again and we decided to go with goldfish (after research of course) and i am hooked!!! I have never felt this way about any fish before. They are sooo sweet! So engaging, friendly, and not to mention beautiful!! I have found my fishy soulmates! :D

Just thought I'd share :)
Anna

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
welcome back!!!!

and welcome to the goldfish club..they really are amazing fish..my Fiance never liked them..until we saved a lovely chocolate butterfly tail from a tiny tank and he fell in love!

^_^

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store