Looking For A Rhom

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgreer_99

AC Members
Dec 12, 2002
Northern Indiana
Visit site
I don't have a rhom but I do have two 2inch gold spilos. I would be willing to sell one for what I paid for it at 1inch which was 20$.
They are both in a 30g tank and are too agressive with each other. If interested, reply here or email me. I live in North Judson IN, but would meet you somewhere closer. like Merriville. That's not far from Chicago.

Jukax

AC Members
Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
Check out predatoryfish.net, and register for the forums there. The people on that board deal almost exclusively with predatory fish and there are always people with high quality piranhas for sale on the Buy / Sell board there.

Forum221

AC Members
Dec 19, 2002
Naperville, Il
Visit site
I have 2 Red Bellies that I am willing to sell, one is about 6" and the other 4.5". I think a goot price is 35 for the big one and 25 for the smaller. If you want both, $50. I am also located in the chicago area (Naperville).

Joey

metallica101019

AC Members
Dec 20, 2002
SUB of chicago
Visit site
thanks but no thanks first of all im looking for a RHOM!! second it would be a waste of money cauz my 4" rhom would kill the 6" in a matter of minunites im not tryin to be rude just sick of people offering me other than what im asking you understand! but thanks anyways if and when you get rid of the reds you should get a rhom they are a mean mofo! thanks

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store