My New Blonde Naso Tang

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
very nice fish! We also have a blonde Naso & he will eat right out of your hands. He also gets very excited when he sees my husband coming to the tank with his favorite snack...a sheet of seaweed.
Great choice for a trade!

DominionDesign

Just chillin', watching the fish.
Aug 5, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Beautiful Naso, looks very fat and happy. BTW, I grew up on LI and used to hang at a place called Al's Tropical Aquarium. I think thats the right name, it was right off the Hempstead Turnpike if I remember correctly. You wouldnt happen to know if they are still around do you?

DominionDesign

Just chillin', watching the fish.
Aug 5, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Eds was the one I was thinking about, thanks. I haven't been up there in 20 years, I'm sure I wouldn't recognize it.

carribear

AC Members
Nov 24, 2008
Cali
This may be a stupid question, but I see a shark in with your Naso. Can they be in an aggressive tank? I have one in my reef, but he seems unhappy. In my aggressive I have a porcupine puffer, Niger Trigger and a Lunar wrass. Just curious. Thanks!

fitz75

AC Members
Dec 23, 2008
CT
Beautiful fish... great pics! What kind of camera do you have? Thanks for sharing...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store