My New Venture into Iwagumi!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

teij_tseng

AC Members
Mar 25, 2010
Received my b. japonica today and went out and bought some Eleocharis montevidensis as well. I've split the e. montevidensis up into two groups and plants them on each of of my tank in the back and placed the b. japonica in around the rocks. The pictures aren't the best because they were taken with a camera phone but enjoy them!

FTS

Right side

Left side

teij_tseng

AC Members
Mar 25, 2010
Honestly I can't say I like it a lot yet but I'll probably keep it in there and see if it ends up looking any better once it's grown in. The plant wasn't looking that great when I got it from the petstore (brown stems, broken leave/needles (?) and it was in a tank that was about 6" tall) so I'm hoping it'll end up looking a little nice once it recovers. If not I can always tear it out and look for some vallisneria spiralis to put in its place.

teij_tseng

AC Members
Mar 25, 2010
MY SHRIMPS CAME IN TODAY! After wanting some crystal red shrimps for nearly two months now, I finally went ahead and bought some. They're really curious about their new tank and they've just been swimming all over the place so it was really hard trying to get some good shots of them. Well, enjoy the pictures!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store