new fish!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

xxJen015

AC Members
Jul 11, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
today while in nashville my boyfriend and i went to my LFS and picked up a few new fish to bring home. after a 3 hour car ride they made it safely and all seem to be adjusting nicely. for me we got the most beautiful crowntail betta i have ever seen. i'm usually not a huge betta fan, but as soon as i saw this guy i knew i couldn't pass him up. he's got a black body and his fins are bright red. he wouldn't stop flaring when we saw him in the store. there is a tinge of green between the black and red on his top fin. we bought my boyfriends mom the second most gorgeous crowntail betta i have ever seen. he is a deep royal blue except for around his face, which is black, and red pectoral fins. then for one of my boyfriends tanks we got a botia kubotai (polka-dot loach) who looks very good as well. we're going to let them get a little more adjusted and take pictures tomorrow. i just had to share...i love all our new fish. i swear, i don't have an addiction....haha.

jonnyfry

safety first!
Mar 20, 2007
macon , ga
they sound great , cant wait to see pics . i wasn't a betta fan either till my wife bought one , very charming fish .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store