New Photo - Today in the Fish Room

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MoJo

AC Members
Sep 2, 1998
Dallas, PA
www.aquamojo.com
Lots of fish shuffling and tank moving today. Just wanted to share some of the pictures I took of the crew.

Nice close up of the Male Carpinte. There is a new female in the tank (he killed the last one) so he is spending lots of time hiding and playing coy.

The Umbee. What can I say. he is growing like crazy on the diet...three whole raw shrimp four times a week supplemented with pellets.

And the female...who I don't photo much.

More Dovii fry on the way.

New Red Devil is making himself at home. No action with the female yet. Lots of head banging and flaring.

Close up:

And the Nicks are making babies as well.

And the Gold Managuense. They are in a rut, but I haven't had much time to devote to them with more frequent water changes.

Sum-X

La Dee Da Dee Do
Sep 15, 2001
Newark, Ohio
www.designerscrypt.com
Real Name
Aaron
Looks like you were bored today eh? :D I especially like the male and female Umbee! ;)

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I know you are happy with your new Red Devil...I would be...he is awesome.

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
Mo, i gotta tell ya the pic of the umbee just doesnt do it for me, after seeing it in person the pics dont show nealry how beautiful it is. Its colors are so intense but i just dont see it in any of the pics. That fish was by far my favorite fish in your collection. im thinking time to sell the arowana to get a male umbee after seeing yours. keep it up!!

FI76

AC Members
Nov 28, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
Superb photos! :D

The close up of the Red Devil was quite scary, after seeing that pic you certainly know why RD's got that name ;) Scary... :eek:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store