New projects and ideas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
So it’s been a while since I have really been in touch with my tanks so I decided I should get back into the hobby full time so here is gonna be a list of my new projects I’m starting, I’m making this a thread so if you all wanna comment on my ideas or use my ideas for inspiration. Here’s the projects I got going now:

1. 3 gallon quarantine or fry raising tank, not much else to say
2. I stripped my 40 down to just substrate and water and fish and a chunk of wood for a hide, I’m going to do a rescape and buy new plants. Also, I am going to upgrade my lighting system to 2 Nicrew lights and set up a dedicated diy co2 unit and try upgrading some other things
3. I am working on a rio Orinoco biotope in my 10 gallon aquarium. The current stocking I have planned is 10 Nannostromus beckfordi ‘red’ and 4 celithacara maronii (keyhole chiclid) the keyhole chiclids will be in there as a grow out

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
I’m using it for the keyholes because I don’t feel like they fit in with my current tank’s format and I believe when they grow and color up they will do it better. They Are small and timid like the pencil fish so they will work good in the tank imo. I don’t have the keyholes in there yet though.

image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store