New Tanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DeanTheFish

AC Members
Mar 5, 2018
found a good picture that looks like 1 of them

and the white one in this pic looks like the other one

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Looks like a comet and a shubunkin (not fantail though). How big are they currently? At 6 yrs old they done most of their growing already and may be stunted at this point. They can grow a little after being stunted but for the most part once stunted always stunted. But typically the long bodied type goldfish (that you have) need more room than the fancy ones (short fat bodied) and would really like a tank that is over 12" from front to back as they can get 12" or more sometimes.

i do not have the water temps ph or any of that stuff because there are no water in any of the tanks
I have to assume your goldfish are in water right? That is where you can get the parameters. ;) Would be looking for pH, Kh and GH mostly.

DeanTheFish

AC Members
Mar 5, 2018
oh the goldfish temp about 60-70 degrees as for ph it stays near 7.5 and the goldfish currently are 7 inches and if im correct on how kh and gh works i use prime and normal tap water

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store