Newbe Ohio :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Libby

AC Members
Nov 9, 2006
Hi. I'm Libby husband Bobby...From Ohio...Just posted pic's of one of our tanks SW 210...We have a 150 cichlid tank also...Working on that pic... Adjusting to being grandparents lol not even 40 shaking heads....Two daughters in one week....Due the 12 & 13 of March lol...Gotta love life :) Watch what you wish for.... We was just starting to want babies back in the house lol. Was going to adopt?? Maybe down the line now on hold..................

Lib's

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
welcome! congrats on your rugrats litte pups!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

jeffs99dime

"YOU'RE GONNA WANT THAT COWBELL!!!"
Oct 29, 2006
NEW JERSEY
hello. welcome.--jeff

Tinajo

AC Members
Sep 26, 2006
KY -Go Big Blue!
Hi Libby,
I'm new here, too. Welcome, I'm really enjoying the site here and hope you will,too. We adopted last year from Guatemala. It was the best thing we ever did. Now there are seven in our family (not all under one roof, thank goodness!). Congrats on your new grandchildren! :)

Tina

Libby

AC Members
Nov 9, 2006
Thanks Everyone!! This seems like a very nice place :) We found out today 1 baby is a sweet baby girl :p:

Tina that's just awesome!! That's the same place we were thinking about. We have be reading now for about a year. Alot to do and learn home study,dossiers ect..Maybe when we know our daughter's health and everythings okey w/ her and the baby. We'll start looking back into it. She'a a severe type 1 diabetic. But doing great so far knock on wood...

GOOOO BUCKS :)

Lib's

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store