"No Cats" sign Aquarium Decoration

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rebel420

Registered Member
Mar 26, 2005
Ok, so this is a crazy one, but here goes. I have seen on the box of one of those miniature 2 (or was it 5) gallon setups, of the mock up aquarium, one of those little underwater signs that read "No Cats" ... and in my searching for one of these signs, I have found 'no fishing' and other things, but none of the 'no cats' signs (yes, both local and web searching)...

My wife and I want one for a tank, and would LOVE to find one... anyone having any information on who sells them/has one/even a used one to sell etc, please let me know..

please email me at:
giorfida@drifteramps.com since I don't check this board all that often (first time tonight to find it, actually ;)

Thanks in advance!

Rebel420

Registered Member
Mar 26, 2005
heh, I've been looking on Ebay for a few weeks for one of these, and within a day of me asking for assistance, one shows up... just bid, and thanks for the heads up on this one!!!

looks like this person is a dealer/makes their own signs, so If I don't win, one will show up again..

wbdennis

Registered Member
Feb 17, 2006
My wife really wants one of those for her aquarium, and I keep watching on ebay, but I never see it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store