Old filters : good & bad

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Cute video! I'm amazed you found the Whispers already! I think you guys may be secretly more organized than we are, lol. I blame it on movers almost 7 years ago ;)

I forget what I was looking for a couple weeks ago but after many boxes (some with a list of contents, 1 with a BIG bug), I gave up. I mentioned it to my husband later & he said "I know exactly where it is"...& he did!!
This is a man who hasn't played with fish stuff in what seems like decades, but he'd moved the box into a "non-fish" area of the garage while "organizing". Our ideas on that differ, I like all the tools, plumbing, gardening supplies, fish stuff, etc. all together. He prefers some other method, but I don't know what it is. I darn near herniated myself getting the tool box down from an eye level shelf when I needed some tool I know "used" live there.

Did you tell Andy you found them? I believe Whisper 1, 2 , 3 & 4 are the same as 10, 20, 30 & 40s but I'm not quite sure anymore...

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Didn't tell anyone....

It's up there, secretly, like some sort of treasure hunt or something.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I'm just trying to do my part to ensure that all areas of the site are read.

apastuszak

AC Members
Jun 2, 2015
Bensalem, PA
www.stamphacks.com
Real Name
Andy
Camera Used
iPhone XR
I keep trying to get to a BCAS meeting, and life keeps getting in the way. This month it was my son's spring concert in school. Can't remember what happened in April.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
We would be the same way if they met on the weekend.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store