Opinion on JC&P Full Spectrum LEDs?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

coconutzest

AC Members
Jan 23, 2021
Real Name
Ella
Will the JC&P light grow plants well? Would I only be able to grow low light plants in a 20 long with the 27" version, or would medium light plants work as well? Has anyone had success with this light? id love to know

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Theyre a fantastic light. Really good success with them, they are on the higher end of the intensity spectrum but can be dimmed for lower light plants. Can do high light plants very well.

Honestly they're great for the price, and the in built timer is a nice bonus.

My 20g long with a JC&P on full brightness, with small amount of tannins as well.
20210726_200916.jpg

It rivals my Nicrew SkyLED Plus (a high rated light) on my other 20g long.

• Love
Reactions: Warrior-Lady

coconutzest

AC Members
Jan 23, 2021
Real Name
Ella
Wow, that tank looks great! Thanks for the info, you've got me convinced. Now Im going to have to test this light out for myself.

Reactions: Warrior-Lady

Warrior-Lady

AC Members
Jul 3, 2021
UK
Wow, that tank looks great! Thanks for the info, you've got me convinced. Now Im going to have to test this light out for myself.
I've got Fluval LED's in both my tanks and the app works off your phone mine as Man/Auto and Pro they're great for alteration on light and dimming the light and more brill for putting on a dim light to waken your fish up.

Reactions: coconutzest
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store