oscar companions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chickenlady

AC Members
Dec 28, 2009
I can't go any bigger than this 100 gal. I live in a mobile home, and there isn't any more room for a bigger tank. It is way bigger than the 75 I had in there. I will see what happens when they grow up, right now I have a 1 inch fish. I hope that the 3 denisons and the oscar will live together.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Id say just let it be and keep an eye out on all the fish for signs of agression. Since the oscar is still small it has a chance to grow up with the denisons and the only thing to worry about with that small oscar is fin nipping

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mechanic

AC Members
Dec 14, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
The only thing that would live comfortably with my tiger Oscar was tinfoil barbs.
They were way too fast for him to catch. They do get large though.

jewel_cihclid03

AC Members
Oct 3, 2013
Oscars are real baby's when young i had 1 that was about 4inches in a 75g with a firemouth and it always let the firemouth just push it around when it finally reached around 6inches i guess it realized hey im bigger and quickly became top fish in the tank but still with your set up i wouldnt have any small fish in a tank with one ... Even a 4 inch fish could find itself a meal for 13+ inch oscar one day.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store