Planted 20 Gallon Tall

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
Thank you sir! I Like him, and his attitude!
The tank is cool. I'm stayin' with Freshwater planted. I'm not through with it, as I would like to add some Anubias, Cryptocoryne, and increase the dirt height a little in the rear. When I purchased substrate, I got the only bag in the store. Last weekend they had another bag so I got it as well. I thought I would wait a week or so, and just enjoy the tank. I am making water changes every week. The first week after setup was 50%, then 10-20%, weekly.
I tested the Nitrites and they were at .01 (Strip) and Ammonia was at 0. There is not a lot of Bio-Load in the tank.
Still working on next paychecks shopping adventure...lol!

Reactions: Sprinkle

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
Well, the Garage Tank made a quick turn-around, after scouring through old boxes of aquarium equipment.

I purchased a Red Female HM Betta from a "Big Box" store. She looked older than the others. I think she was a trade in, but I like her.
My son purchased 8 Neon's, and 3 Peppered Cories for tank mates.

20210224_063113.jpg

Also, got 3 Red Flamingo Guppy males, 2 Panda Cories, and 2 black Nerite Snails. I'll have to get better pics out tomorrow.
The Panda's seem to move constantly.

*Note to Self: I should wait to take pictures, until after they calm down, after feeding.

20210224_063132.jpg

I am taking out the Hornwort. I thought I would like it. "Thought" is the key word in that sentence.

Reactions: dudley and Sprinkle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store