FS ** Red Cherry Shrimp & FREE shipping w/ min. 20 RCS! ** CA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

epicfish

AC Members
Sep 4, 2006
It doesn't sound like a 40 hr heat pack would be enough for a 3 day delivery. I would like to order but I'm afraid with the weather ahead in the Kansas City area that it would just be a waste. Do you expect to have these up into the spring or could I pay now and reserve for spring delivery?

I will have them in Spring still. However, with a heatpack, the shrimp will be more than fine arriving to your location.

Thanks,

Nick

LeonPez

AC Members
Feb 5, 2012
Eudora, Kansas
Real Name
Leon
Nick,
OK, you convinced me. I placed an order. Yours do look better than the RCS that I have been seeing at my local store. I do wonder if their RCS are actually the culls.
Leon

Epex

Registered Member
Feb 3, 2012
Dude. My mailman came early and we weren't home. He came back an hour later just to deliver your package. LOL. I told him I got shrimp and we looked at them. They arrived just fine. If anyone else is wondering about the packaging. the Priority Box is completely enclosed with 1 " styrofoam, with a divider foam between the heatpack and the kordon breather bag of shrimp. then wrapped with newspaper to totally enclose the bag. everything is secured. and steady. the heatpack was still hot when we opened the pack also. Hope this info helps anyone else that is hesitant in ordering.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
reading other peoples post makes me super excited to get mine, they need to hurry and get here!!!!

ConnerFish

AC Members
Sep 27, 2005
California
I also live in Sacramento! Would you be willing to allow local pick-up? Would you still be required to get the minimum of 20?

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
my water is a little hard, but im going to try to change that from now til the time they get here.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
Got my shrimp today, they were supposed yesterday but the UPS men here are derps and took an extra day. I was worried since i didnt get the heat pack option. Opened the box and pulled out a freezing cold bag full of.....LIVE AND ACTIVE SHRIMP!!!!! they were flying around the bag like crazy, i was shocked. Im acclimating them on a SLOOOOOW drip right now. keep ya posted.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
So theyre acclimated and doing great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store