FS ** Red Cherry Shrimp & FREE shipping w/ min. 20 RCS! ** CA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinggig

AC Members
Jan 7, 2012
Trinity Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
Real Name
Greg

LeonPez

AC Members
Feb 5, 2012
Eudora, Kansas
Real Name
Leon
OK, I have to admit I was really skeptical of ordering these.

My order went out on Saturday morning. I got it on Monday around noon. That is a fast delivery and half way across the US. I don't generally get stuff that fast. They tempered in the aquarium for 40 minutes before release and they are scurrying about the tank now, Looks like they are having a party exploring their new home. I think they must be happy to get out of the priority box. I did try to count them to see how many there were. The 30 or so shrimp refused to line up and count off. Everyone of them was alive and active.

Nick, thanks for a really nice shipment of shrimp.

Iamkellogg

AC Members
Feb 7, 2007
Indiana
Real Name
Kelly
I got mine today and they are active and flying around. There is even snow on the ground here in Indiana and they were safe and sound. I was more than worried. Great job!

TL1000RSquid

AC Members
Apr 6, 2011
NY
Got my shrimp today, all were alive and swimming around in their new tank. I was a bit hesitant to order this time of year and across country but all is well. They were a bit pale after shipping but seem to be darkening up already after an hour in tank.

Auburn.Tigers

AC Members
Feb 13, 2012
My shrimp also arrived safe and sound today. They are happily exploring their new home and making friends with the local angelfish fry whom they will be rooming with for awhile. :) Thanks for some great shrimp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store