Shipping Info and other helpful info

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Shipments and delivery

Shipping is done through USPS on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. I send a email letting you know the day it was shipped and the tracking number. This helps insure your items get to you safe and sound. I try my best to save you as much money on shipping I can. Some times the site will charge more shipping and i refund the difference. I am not responsible for any restricted species you order. Know the laws in your state and please follow them. By ordering from me you agree to my terms which can change with out notice at any time.

livestock will only be shipped with-in the USA. Dry goods can be shipped internationally by emailing me for shipping quotes.

Hold for pick up
Hold for pick up at the post office is availble for prioirty or express mail. If you have extream cold or heat weather this will help insure a safe delivery. Your package is shipped directly to your local post office. This way it doesnt sit in the truck when it goes out for delivery.

Live Stock Live Arrival Guarantee
I only offer a live guarantee with Express mail thats delivered the next day on the first attempt. If there is any loss you must email me clear pictures with in 2 hours of delivery with the live stock still in the bag. I will offer a refund or replacement sent at the buyers expenses. During the winter months if you do not include a heat pack I will not be able to cover any loss.

Priority mail i make no guarantee. Normal transit time is 2-3 days but can take up to 12 days. If there is a problem please contact me with in 2 hours with clear pictures and I might be able to work something out. During the winter months if you do not include a 72 hour heat pack I will not be able to cover any loss.

Plant Arrival Guarantee
Express Shipping is fully guaranteed. If there is any loss you must email me with pictures with in 2 hours of delivery with the plants in the bag and then out of the bag so I can fully see the extent of any damage. I will offer a refund or replacement sent at the buyers expenses. During the winter months if you do not include a heat pack I will not be able to cover any loss.

Priorty mail I cover any lose if the package is delivered with in 4 days. After the 4th day I am willing to work something out. If there is any loss you must email me with clear pictures with in 2 hours of delivery with the plants in the bag and then out of the bag so I can fully see the extent of any damage. During the winter months if you do not include a 72 hour heat pack I will not be able to cover any loss.

Special Orders
Any special orders payment is due up front. looking for a fish i dont have in stock? many fish i can special order just ask.

I am not responsible for any restricted species you order. Know the laws in your state and please follow them.
Restricted Species List - By State
Info on illegal Plants

By ordering from me you agree to my terms which can change with out notice at any time. I reserve the right to refuse selling my products at my own discretion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store