Show your shrimp bowl!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aviva90

AC Members
Jun 19, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Real Name
Aviva
So I was looking at my shrimp bowl today and noticed a berried girl! I thought I had put only females in there, but seems a male made his way in ;). Unexpected, but so thrilled. I did a 50% wc yesterday (after like 2 weeks of none) and woke up to a berried female. I know I should change the water more often, but the shrimps seem ok and healthy without it so often. I mean I now have a berried female :) So a couple pics, first one is of the berried female, second is the over-all tank (or the other way around... :eek: ).

IMG-20120229-00462.jpg IMG-20120229-00461.jpg

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
Wow, you guys are very clever! I never thought of a shrimp bowl. I used to have a ton of RC's in my 14, but I temporarily housed some large fish in it and that was that. Now I'm starting to eye my empty fish bowl.

aviva90

AC Members
Jun 19, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Real Name
Aviva
Haha go for it fins! It's a lot of fun to have a little tank on the desk that you can move around the room as you please :)! Really needs nothing but some shrimpies and plants (since the plants take place of a filter, live is important). And make sure to post pics when you do

flyinggig

AC Members
Jan 7, 2012
Trinity Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
Real Name
Greg
Nice job Aviva!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store