Skikjack fishing in the South Pacific

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Taputai

Registered Member
Feb 1, 2021
Has anyone around done any skipjack fishing in the Pacific Islands,either commercial or pleasure.I have done some in the island of Samoa,but never catch that many (5).I would like to catch enough to feed the village kids and the old people.I just join the site and I have a lot of question about restoring reef and my lagoon,but I'll just start with this one.

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
i would personally make a pond and breed tilapia if you want to feed a village, if You want to try restoring the reef

Taputai

Registered Member
Feb 1, 2021
i would personally make a pond and breed tilapia if you want to feed a village, if You want to try restoring the reef
That's sounds like a good idea.I guess I will start looking up information on how to build a pond big enough and how to raise tilapia.Our village doesn't have very good water supply.There is plenty around the shore but a little salty and I don't know how much salt tilapia could survive on.Thanks again

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store