Snack time!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Gave them some Northfin Carnivore pellets for snack today.
Happy fish!

Videos from both my 55 gallon tanks.

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
In the 1st video I can just see those cories wishing they had hands so they could hold onto the pellet for themselves.:D

• Haha
Reactions: NoodleCats

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Very cute! I did feel a bit sorry for the rainbows
Lol they got some spirulina later!

Usually they get access to the food first, so for once it was reversed and they were confused

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I was happy to see your ram was able to butt in & get some pellet snacks, not shy at all. I'm sure you're loving cichlid behaviors, they are different fish, very intelligent...& hungry

& I loved the plec hogging the pellet even as corys mobbed him. Sucker mouths know how to hold on to the good stuff

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
I was happy to see your ram was able to butt in & get some pellet snacks, not shy at all. I'm sure you're loving cichlid behaviors, they are different fish, very intelligent...& hungry

& I loved the plec hogging the pellet even as corys mobbed him. Sucker mouths know how to hold on to the good stuff
Lol that pleco is Charlie. He's a bully. He bullies the other one, Oats (female), and rams the cories if he feels like it. He's settling down but some fins still get torn by him because he's so trigger happy with his face spines when he rams them.

I adore my Bolivian ram, she's so sweet and gets along (mostly) with the cories. Follows them around for food when they get active. She's learned them getting hyper means there's food involved. Sometimes she pecks at the albino cories, and only the albino cories. But nothing damaging or outwardly nasty, but definitely startles them. She's a really awesome fish. Fits in very well in the community and surprisingly doesn't mind the water current from the powerhead in there.

Reactions: dudley
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store