Snooks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Thought I’d share my new green snooks that came in a little while ago. They’re a little smaller than I was expecting but still pretty happy to have found these for sale

Reactions: Sprinkle

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Nice! You've completely made the jump to monsters!

I thought you were going to get reds, though?

WYite

Last edited:

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Nice! You've completely made the jump to monsters!

I thought you were going to get reds, though?

WYite
Thanks, I was hoping for a red and a green, but I couldn’t find any reds anywhere. TUIC had the greens so I just got two of those instead.
I’ve had monsters before, I had a Fahaka that got to be around 15”. He’s the reason I have the 120, that was a straight up scary fish, but I sold it to a guy with a 300 since he didn’t seem to happy in the 120. It’s doing good now, last I heard it’s close to 17”. I had clown knives and pacus when I first got into the hobby in the 80s, but that doesn’t count since I had no idea what I was doing and failed lol

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Thanks, I was hoping for a red and a green, but I couldn’t find any reds anywhere. TUIC had the greens so I just got two of those instead.
I’ve had monsters before, I had a Fahaka that got to be around 15”. He’s the reason I have the 120, that was a straight up scary fish, but I sold it to a guy with a 300 since he didn’t seem to happy in the 120. It’s doing good now, last I heard it’s close to 17”. I had clown knives and pacus when I first got into the hobby in the 80s, but that doesn’t count since I had no idea what I was doing and failed lol
noice! so you always been drawn to monster fish?

Reactions: FishAddict74

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
noice! so you always been drawn to monster fish?
Somewhat, I’ve always liked marine and freshwater predators, reefs, rifties, and oddballs especially puffers. Pretty much anything but small community fish. I tried a community tank at the request of my wife, but she wasn’t into it enough to stick with it. My dream would be to have a huge tank with a school of look down fish

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Somewhat, I’ve always liked marine and freshwater predators, reefs, rifties, and oddballs especially puffers. Pretty much anything but small community fish. I tried a community tank at the request of my wife, but she wasn’t into it enough to stick with it. My dream would be to have a huge tank with a school of look down fish
oh. my mom was looking mainly a blennies, clowns and those other salties. she really likes those. im mainly into livebearers and any other freshies. i saw pea puffers today. those things are smaller than my sparkling gouramies!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store