Snooks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
arapaimag had a 50K tank. He was older and wasn't in good health back then because of a work injury, if I remember right, so I don't know if he's even still around. His tank was actually part of my inspiration.

arapaimag's 50k Tank

WYite
I remember that now, I read that thread about a year ago, damn that’s awesome. The thread I was referring to was about a month ago. I think it was biggeethebetter that had the 25k. He’s got a cool YouTube channel . You should do it and inspire me! ?

Reactions: Sprinkle

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
I just found arapaimag’s aquarium on YouTube, that’s Fn sweet!
I just found a vid that ran down all the pics from that thread on MFK. Did you find a live video? There was one somewhere, but I couldn't find it on either MFK or Youtube. It was taken after all the driftwood sank.

I forgot he had that huge male dovii and all those big buttikoferis. There were some crazy fish in that tank.

The most you'll see from me is at most a few thousand, and that's a maybe.

WYite

Reactions: Sprinkle

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
I just found a vid that ran down all the pics from that thread on MFK. Did you find a live video? There was one somewhere, but I couldn't find it on either MFK or Youtube. It was taken after all the driftwood sank.

I forgot he had that huge male dovii and all those big buttikoferis. There were some crazy fish in that tank.

The most you'll see from me is at most a few thousand, and that's a maybe.

WYite
I found his channel and watched a couple vids of the aquarium, I didn’t dig too deep into it tho. I saw a couple butti, those are awesome. I’ve had a couple, definitely one of my favorite monster cichlids.
Well if you ever do build something a few thousand gallons, you should post it, would be awesome to see.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store