So, I'm trying to save a powder brown tang..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
A little, although not much. It's pretty early in the game, though. I think by the time it gets back to the 1st tank for the second time it'll be hard to even notice anything on the fish. Of course, you can't see inside the gills and such, and I hear they're the first thing the parasite go for.
I am really interested in this process as it fits in with my thought process of doing things the natural way so that is why I am so interested. If I don't ever have to use chemicals to treat a fish I don't want to.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Darn.. man I am sorry. I know you didn't intend on keeping him but that just sucks.

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
Yeah, poor lil fella. Actually bothers me since i was taking care of him and he died.

Oh well...at least I gave it a shot.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Yeah, poor lil fella. Actually bothers me since i was taking care of him and he died.

Oh well...at least I gave it a shot.
ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! Don't even go there. You tried to save a fish that your LISWF (Local Ick Store with Fish) let go way to long. I applaud you and your efforts man, you in my book at A#1 (and not the steak sauce either :) )

Neenie

Upgrade has arrived people!!
Jan 19, 2007
Romford, UK
awww sorry subliminal... thought he had a great chance with you looking after him, ick must have been really far gone and just nothing you could have done, at least you tried though..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store