South Jersey Pleco

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
Contact the Ohio Fish Rescue on Facebook... they will arrange for your pleco to be picked up and find a good home for him.

Reactions: Kelshewwy

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
Post a for free advert in the Buy and Sell forum listing your location.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Try contacting the Jersey Shore Aquarium society, or post it as available for free pickup on their facebook page.

Kelshewwy

Registered Member
Jun 15, 2020
Contact the Ohio Fish Rescue on Facebook... they will arrange for your pleco to be picked up and find a good home for him.
Wow. I have thought of them multiple times but figured that it would be silly to reach out to a rescue in Ohio. I just took your advice anyway and am glad that I did. I'm already getting responses and praying they can help. Thank you!

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
Glad I could be of help. They have lots of members everywhere with monster tanks, if there are no members in your area that can pick them up, either Big Rich or Josh will drive to Jersey personally and pick him up. But he's not that big of a fish and very nicely colored, too, so I suspect one of their members is happy to pick him up and give him a bigger home.

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Try him on MFK. Better marked/more active over there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store