Spores on glass and decorations

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Those are called hydra, and can pose a problem for fry and shrimp.

Do you have any Planaria Zero or No Planaria? They kill hydra within 24 hours, good stuff. Safe for fish and shrimp but deadly to some snails like nerites though.

Fenbendazole works as well.

Do not smash them or smush them, they regrow and multiply if you do

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Best place to source flubendanzole online on US..
Im not in US so idk. but this is the one that i use to deworm my fish. its got flubendanzole as its main active ingredient, flubendanzole in it is 50mg/g.

you would have to put in 1 gram of it to 1L bottle or a jug with boiling water and shake it until it gets dissolved completely then add x ml into your tank. to add you need to know its capacity in gallons, for example i did, my tank is 27 gallons so i added a 0 to 27 and so i have added 270ml into my 27 gallon, 125L tank. you do the same for your yours.

you may not need any chemicals at all, hydra is a 24/7 hour pest lurking in your substrate waiting to rise from below. its is caused by overfeeding and poor maintenance. remove all visible individuals, do a water change wiping tank walls and clean your tank substrate thoroughly and cut down on feeding your wet friends until you see N O hydra.

Hope that helps!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com