Stock for 38 gallon tank*Black Friday Edition*

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

#Crabs

AC Members
Nov 4, 2019
Northern, NJ
Thanksgiving is coming fast. And the day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday. The big chain pet stores have a 50% off on all tropical fish. So i have a 38 gallon tank with 2 giant danios, 2 angel fish, 1 lace catfish, 4 skirt tetras, 1 golden kuhli loach, 1 kuhli loach, and 2 Silver dollar fish. I want to get something more for my tank because it is only once every year so i was maybe planning on getting more skirt tetras, a bala shark, more SD fish?? None of this is final these are just ideas and it depends what fish are left when i go to the store Any suggestions? algae eaters???, catfish???

Tank Dimensions: 3ft. * 1ft. * 20in.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I am not gonna condone you buying more fish.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Just because fish are on sale, you do not have to buy more.

It would better serve you to buy another aquarium and equipment to allow you to get closer to your fishes needs rather than having tropical and temperate in the same aquarium.

Or get a book on aquarium husbandry.

#Crabs

AC Members
Nov 4, 2019
Northern, NJ
Would you be so kind and tell be which are temperate and which are tropical that would be a big help. Thank you :)
I did not know there was another class of fish. I was always told there was only coldwater fish and tropical water fish :/

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I honestly am tired of giving advice for no reason

If you want to know, look at fishbase or seriously fish.

I expect you are just going to go buy whatever fish you want. So I am it sure why you are even asking.

The best of luck with your aquarium

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store