Suggestions for re-stocking a 125g?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pisces

Night Owl
Mar 4, 2002
Fayetteville, AR
Real Name
Lisa
What are your favorite reef fishes? I won't be re-stocking anytime soon but I'd like to get some ideas. Since there are no fish in the tank now, pretty much anything goes. I like colorful, interesting fish that won't get too big or too aggressive.

TRIGGERFISH1964

Gotta love triggers
Apr 5, 2002
Detroit, MI
Royal grammas are cool.Cardinals are awesome,peaceful fish that will pair up.Jawfish are magnificent as long as you have a tight lid.
Remind me of muppets.

hammerandy

AC Members
Jan 23, 1999
Port Republic, VA, USA
I have a 125 gallon reef tank and a 90 gallon 1/2 reef tank.
125 gallon has red lipped blenny,yellow tang,purple tang,royal gramma,shunk clown,percula clown, and coral beauty angel.
They all live in harmony with a 150 lbs of live rock.

My 90 gallon had 40 lbs of dead rock that we put 8 lbs of live rock in with and 20 lbs of live sand. We let this run for 7-8 months without anything in it. We would take pictures of fish from my other tank and tape them to the outside as a joke. We added a fox face,yellow tang, regal hippo tang,royal gramma, and a large maroon clown. Boy great move by our part. We have not lost anything but snails. They all live in harmony.

Randy

Pisces

Night Owl
Mar 4, 2002
Fayetteville, AR
Real Name
Lisa
Here's a wish list of some fish I'd like to try. Please let me know if there are any bad ideas in this bunch.

Pseudanthias squamipinnis (Lyretail anthias) (had before)
Orchid dottyback or Royal Gramma
Citron goby
Yellow head jawfish (pearly jawfish)
Mandarin fish (had before)
Purple firefish
Candy basslet
Longnose hawkfish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store