Tetra with shimmies?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Stormyrose786

AC Members
Mar 10, 2020
Brent, AL, US
Real Name
Cassie
Daphnia is a frozen food for fish, water fleas or water bugs. I would stay out of live foods.
And fish should be fed variety of foods, from commercial to frozen or freeze dried and since you got guppys in i would recommend you to offer them couple veggies per week and algae wafers to ☺

i like to use hikaris algae wafers.

I give them flakes & the bottom feeders have their own food, although the fish seem to prefer that, while the bottom feeders seem to prefer the flakes, lol. They also get bloodworms sometimes. The little granule food is for the fry.

I tried algae wafers before, & even the algae eater showed no interest. It doesn't eat the algae in the tank, either.

Which is why I want snails. They do great in the 10g.

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
My fish didnt want to take up any frozen foods at first, so i left them in the tank. They gonna eat anything that jumps in the tank LOLZ. just maybe keep trying with different foods? Try fasting them for few days, they should be hungry to eat even ur hand XD.

i didnt have luck with my first nerite snails, had two and one wasnt moving at all until died and one died month or so later.

Reactions: Stormyrose786

Stormyrose786

AC Members
Mar 10, 2020
Brent, AL, US
Real Name
Cassie
My fish didnt want to take up any frozen foods at first, so i left them in the tank. They gonna eat anything that jumps in the tank LOLZ. just maybe keep trying with different foods? Try fasting them for few days, they should be hungry to eat even ur hand XD.

i didnt have luck with my first nerite snails, had two and one wasnt moving at all until died and one died month or so later.

Sorry ?

Reactions: Sprinkle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store