Unbelivable score

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DLV082

Debbie
Aug 23, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Real Name
Debbie
Sorry but I just had to let someone who appreciate know (the rest of my family just don't understand my love of fish).

Just went to my local fish place to pick up some severum that they had been holding for me. And they know me well and know that I have a large tank. As I was looking around the owner asked if I would like a ghost knife for free. To that I asked what is wrong with it. He said nothing just that one of his other customer had one that had out grown the tank and wanted to re-home it.

I brought the 13" baby home and have settled him into a QT tank.

I lost my previous ghost knife a couple of years ago and had never had the heart to replace him. He was 15 when he passed. But I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Have a great day. :)

Reactions: BichirJoe

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
A great pick up!! Pics? :)

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Sounds like you have an excellent LFS! (Jealous) Congrats on the score! But without pics it didn't happen. :)

Oh, and I know all too well the lack of appreciation from friends and family about fishy stuff. lol

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Very cool indeed!

Having had 15yrs with your previous GN speaks volumes to your dedication to keeping this type of fish!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store