Update of my Female Con and her male.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
yes for a few days, but got a aquatech 30-60 on there ( bigger duel filter ) all doing good, going to get a 55 hoply within a few days :)

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
here is there new tank!! 29 gallons.
Im going to try and get more logs for this tank..and i now have 10 danios in the tank with them!
3 zebras 4 golden leopard 3 long fin blue/silver
102_6385.jpg

they are pouting from the move.
102_6388.jpg102_6389.jpg

102_6385.jpg 102_6388.jpg 102_6389.jpg

Ecthalion

AC Members
Great fish. Convicts are seriously underrated. The male, however, looks like he isn't pure convict. He looks like a cross between a convict and a Cryptoheros sp. Honduran red point. That would explain his lesser aggressiveness. Male convicts have clear fins. No color. I love his fin extensions!

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
Great fish. Convicts are seriously underrated. The male, however, looks like he isn't pure convict. He looks like a cross between a convict and a Cryptoheros sp. Honduran red point. That would explain his lesser aggressiveness. Male convicts have clear fins. No color. I love his fin extensions!
TY^_^ i love my cons.

and the male..i have been wondering that my self..is he was part HRP (didnt know about the clear fin thing) he has purple fins and red lined with blue when he colors up.....can anyone else confirm this?

beautiful
i try!

Im thinking of growing a batch of there fry out this summer...and giving them away here and on MFK for free so i can practice my shipping...the fry should be every bit as lovely as there parents.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
aw i want one but i dont think one would work in any of my tanks, unless a male cutteri and male convict can live together, bc i wouldnt want hybridizing.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
aw i want one but i dont think one would work in any of my tanks, unless a male cutteri and male convict can live together, bc i wouldnt want hybridizing.
mm well if you find the space or figure out if they can get along let me know..it will be spring before my out side tanks go up and a few months after that for grow outs..i want them sexed before i ship them. Ill be putting an add up to so youll have time to think it over^_^

they throw about 50/50 black and pink

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store