Want to Buy | Tanichtys micagemmae and Sewellia lineolata | $0 | Vacaville, CA | Pickup Only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spudjnr123

AC Members
Apr 3, 2006
Vacaville, CA
www.flickr.com
Real Name
Taylor
Camera Used
Nikon D610
What type of listing is this?:
Want to Buy
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Tanichthys micagemmae and Sewellia lineolata
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Vacaville, CA
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
I'm trying to plan to see who might be willing and able to sell either some Vietnamese White Clouds (Tanichtys micagemmae) or Sewellia lineolata. I will not be purchasing for a while, but I'd like to see who has these species so that when my tank is prepared I'll be in a position to purchase them!
Shipping method:
Fedex
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Shame you are in CA and wanting to pickup locally... Whiteclouds are pretty common in the NE, especially at summer time

spudjnr123

AC Members
Apr 3, 2006
Vacaville, CA
www.flickr.com
Real Name
Taylor
Camera Used
Nikon D610
Shame you are in CA and wanting to pickup locally... Whiteclouds are pretty common in the NE, especially at summer time
Unfortunately it made me choose shipping or pickup! Lol but I'd be happy to receive shipments!

Do you know if they were micagemmae, not albonubes?

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
There are both (and 1 or more others too), folks keep them in their tubs or patio ponds because they are easy, and will breed, and are forgiving over temperatures.. and they eat mosquito larvae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store