wanted to get bubble tip or some kinds of anem,

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DSR

AC Members
Apr 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
That's the same one I have... mean sucker. Killed me cleaner shrimp it did.... but hearty fer sure (my daughter and I are pirates today)

DSR

AC Members
Apr 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Yep. Mine looks just like yours. White with purple tips. This is the second one we got and I think the primary issue is that the one I got was too big... at the store it was very small but once in the tank under the metal halide light it grew to be pretty big. I feed it entire cubes of mysis shrimp every couple of days.

I am thinking that, given my tank is a nano, I will be finding a new home for it this week. Hopefully the LFS I really like will take it in... although I don't know that he carries any condys so I am not for certain that he would want it. We shall see.

lanimret

AC Members
Apr 1, 2008
So I finally got moved and in the process I snagged two of my GBTA's and put them in a container (which I am currently floating in the refugium until I figure out what I am doing).

I really hate to just kill them, but I have no LFS anymore. Anyone interested and willing to help me figure out how to ship them?

lanimret

AC Members
Apr 1, 2008
Here are some pics finally. These are not the same two as they are in a small container that would be hard to take a picture of, but these two are aprox the same size, and clones of course.

P1000193.JPG P1000194.JPG

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania

lanimret

AC Members
Apr 1, 2008
Hrm. They are greener when they are shrunk up, more orange when extended. The tips are green though, opposite of those pictures.

These are the only GBTA's I have ever seen myself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store