Waterland tub

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bonne46

AC Members
May 20, 2009
Has anyone used or know someone who has a waterland tub? I’m looking at getting the large one for my RES to get him out of a fish tank. Really want to have a pond for him outside but I don’t think that’s in the budget currently. Atleast with this tub I can build a wooden structure/enclosure it’ll sit in and have it on casters so during summer I can roll it on patio, and winter I can roll it into my garage.

Opinions?

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Depending on which size you're looking at, another bargain option is a stock tank from a farm/livestock supply store. You can get one of the 150gal rubbermaid ones for like $150

Bonne46

AC Members
May 20, 2009
I did think of that, what I did like in these tubs was it has a built in land part, now price point is high.

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
I kept an RES in a 150gal stock tank for a while. I had drilled a hole high up on the side (above the waterline) to attach a basking ramp (I used a slab of an old log). You could also do a floating ramp.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store