Weather Loach/ Dojo Loach sporadic behavior monitoring

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fancytail

AC Members
Aug 25, 2011
Hi guys!
I was wondering how many people on this forum own Weather/Dojo Loaches in captivity.
I wanted to start a thread on their sporadic behavior. I have a few, and they are extremely unpredictable. They react to SOOO many factors through their environment, from tank establishment to tankmates.

So it would be great if I can hear your guy's stories of their interesting behavior with the habitat you guys provide for your loaches.

Thanks!

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
i had 4 but one died had a broken back when they shipped to me i made it a year or so,.. they are in a 90gal bare bottom atm, soon to be sand, they are funny silly playful and at times timid,.. and love chicken,... like to hang out on anything they can perch on,.. very cute indeed,..

jayla2251

AC Members
Jul 1, 2012
Wichita, KS
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Jayla
I have one. In a 55g with guppies, a few endlers, 4 cory cats, bn pleco, lots of snails. They are very interesting. This is the latest pic I have of him sticking out of a decor
6-1-12 Loach (1).JPG
I like how when I put worms in for him he knows right away! And he'll even eat out of your fingers.
Here's an older pic

6-1-12 Loach (1).JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store