What am I supposed to do?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Hi, Sprinkle. Did you put the dry soil on the bottom of the tank and then add the sand and water in that order? That was wrong but it can be fixed, you have to put the wet earth, as if it were fresh cement, and then a layer of coarse sand, I agree with dougall to remove the fish and start the process in the right way, I think you are missing a little more sand in that layer.

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
i agree, but tomorrow im back to school, i wanna do best so im gonna be extremly busy even on weekends.. my fish are unaffected by it, even with seramis and perlite swimming all over the tank.

I did start out with damp dirt, i added some dechlorinated water to it. but there were some bits of um.. i think grass or summat and im guessing bacteria started to decompose it hence the bubbles.

i popped those bubbles, loads of bubbles.

literally bubble bath for my fishes LOL.
so yeah, no i cant start from scratch.

im gonna add more sand soon and after i will be done with using flubendanzole i will add my fair population of MTS snails.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store