What do I do? What do I do?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
I don't know if any body has seen or remembers my other post from a week ago. My betta, ToddOrBurt, has a tumor on his peduncle (base of tail).

It has fungus too although I kept treating him for it religiously and kept his water clean.

His tail fin has finally fallen off due to the fungus, I think. Each day it progressed very quickly. His tumor came out of no where and it's progressing rapidly too.

I'm posting a picture of my poor baby.

What do I do now??????

If I do have to put him down, should I use clove oil? How would I know when it's time?

Poorbaby.jpg

ILOVEBETTAS

It's Cory Lover's cat!
I'm so sorry. This tumor seems incurable. It would be best to put him down... put him in a small cup with a few drops of clove oil.

Once again I am so sorry. :(

captmicha

Le tired.
Dec 6, 2006
Maryland, USA
I'm going to buy some tomorrow. People may not believe it but you can become so attached to fish. Especially when they show personality towards you which a lot of people don't believe either.

F.Project

AC Members
Aug 15, 2007
Oh I'm so sorry for your fish!!! My betta was doing pretty bad a few days ago - I tried several treatments and the maracyn-2 and an epsom salt dip seem to be curing him so far (fingers crossed) -
I don't know how I would have put him down if that was necessary...
Your poor guy looks in really bad shape :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store