Get Your MonsterFishKeepers Cap

Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

1. Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What fish can be kept with Rosy Red Minnows in small aquarium?

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by Asia, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Asia

Asia Registered Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Here's a question, I currently have 3 Red rosy Minnows that came from a carnival. They now live in a 10 gallon aquarium although every time I do a water change it feels like 5 gallons rather than 10. Yes I'm sure the box said 10. Anyway, I want to upgrade to either a 20 or 30 gallon tank and add some more fish. I'm not sure what I should add to their tank, I want to be safe and I don't want these guys to get eaten. Yeah I know they were feeders but they have spunky personalities and I really like them.

2. smitty

smitty AC Members

Jeffrey Smith
    May 2, 2018
    Jeffrey Smith
    Camera Used:
    Olympus FE-370; Sony HDR-CX580
    Neon tetras and similar fish would work well together, including guppies.

3. OrionGirl

OrionGirl No freelancing!

Sheila
    Today at 3:58 PM
    Sheila
    If it were me, I'd get more of the rosy reds, and add a cool water bottom dweller, like some aspidoras or cories. The minnows will school nicely, and ignore the bottom dwellers. Plant the tank, too, since that will make everyone happy.