What would you do?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Triggerman

AC Members
Jun 2, 2003
Visit site
I've been out of the saltwater hobby for about 7yrs now and I am ready to dive back in. I'm looking to set up a 100g and need some opinions.
I want to go:
1 Aggressive,trigger with suitable tankmate
2 Peaceful,cardinals,royal gramma,small angel
3 Very peaceful, cardinals, royal gramma,goby's, shrimp, small crabs,
Any more ideas?
If you could only set up one 100g what would it be?

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
I use to have an aggressive 100gal==Clown Trigger, and a Huma Huma. The Huma huma was twice the size of the clown in the beginging, but eventually got to be almost the same size and no longer wanted to share the tank.

Then I had a semi reef with Tangs (a Purple and a Yellow) a flame angel, and a Marron Clown. This was my favorite. The clown found a home in the hammer coral, and the Yellow Tang dominated the tank. The 2 tangs did not fight, but they knew who was boss.

Triggerman

AC Members
Jun 2, 2003
Visit site
My favorite was a large angel,cardinals,royal gramma.
If I do pick the trigger I was thinking an eel. My experience with those two in the same tank has been successful. Aggressive tanks are my favorite,but very risky. One bad mood and injured tankmates.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Go peaceful, small and multiples. Aggressive fish are hard to find homes for if you ever change your mind (and you will :)).

You could consider a harem of anthias.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store