Woot! Baby yellows and snowballs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Woohoo, just went downstairs to check the invert empire and my mama yellow was no longer berried. There were itty bitty teeny tiny baby shrimp all over the sponge filter. Looked in the snowball tank, same thing! And I have two more berried snowballs, and three more berried yellows. WOOT! I am getting crystals on monday for my new 30g tank. Will post pics as soon as I can get a good shot. woohoo!

StereoKills

Hey intern, get me a Campari.
Sep 10, 2007
Ithaca, NY
Congratulations Jinkz! Your empire certainly is growing at a fast rate. Two in one day is amazing :)

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
Way to go Jinks. Im watching the berried female you sent me everyday, I cant wait.

thebullit

smile it confuses people
Apr 29, 2007
North West, UK
why unfair MG? i thought you had a shrimpie empire aswell. lol

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
thats awseome news!! I can not wait to see pics!!! crystals hey, thats cool. can not wait to see them babys to!

thebullit

smile it confuses people
Apr 29, 2007
North West, UK
her and her shrimp water...... i still dont have any snowball babies......
your time will come MG, and then may be there can be an alegence (spelling bad ) and join empires together lol.

like my apple snail water clutch after clutch. crayfish water 30+babies. rcs a few berried. orandas water half a dozen babies survived. spixi snails 3 clutches and only had then a few days. me just 1 lad lol and staying that way lmao

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store