worms!!!! :o

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Those worms look just like the ones my plants had my planted no aquatic plants. Not sure where mine came from but from what I read I had the perfect inviroment for them since my plants were dyin due to thrips that found there way to my room from my moms plants. Not sure how I got the worms but there harmless. Bleachin will prob kill them lol or so I hope for your sake lol

deeleywoman

All men are equal before fish.
Mar 9, 2009
Newport News, VA
www.etsy.com
lol you're probably right, V_F :p: though, while he's great at running down crickets on the basking dock and log, he's still not the best of swimmers lmao

after leaving the water that i siphoned out of the tank sitting in the rubbermaid tub with a few glugs of bleach for a few hours, i pulled out a cupful of water and saw nothing at all moving in it- which was vastly different from when i first removed the water. (unfortunately, it wiped out the two dozen little snails that had been hiding in all the other things i removed from the tank, as well. :shakehead:) so, bleach certainly did the trick. however, i'm not putting bleach in the tank to kill the ones still in it, so it looks like water changes and gravel vacuuming out the wazoo for me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store