Wow!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ellray

AC Members
Dec 15, 2002
Puget Sound area
Visit site
I just looked at RWT's wonderful, amazing home page...I've been looking for a resource like this, and feared that there wasn't one...thanks for the tips about feeding, and for the hard work you obviously do, to share your knowledge. I am wondering if there is any reason to have a heater in my GF tanks in case the furnace quits some day, or the electricity...as you can see, I am from Seattle, so we don't get too chilly around here...I just wondered. Of course, there are several fish outside in the pond, but they have been able to gradually get used to outside temps. Probably not necessary...just to stop feeding, as you suggested, should the temp fall below 50. And do appreciate the suggestion about a fan for hot weather! You do suggest vaccuming gravel in your website...am I getting confused? Or am I talking to a different person? Anyway, thanks.

Darkangel

AC Members
Nov 16, 2002
Oshawa, ON, Canada
A heater in a tank in case of a power failure would be redundent. It will not work without electricity. As to wheather you need one otherwise, as long as your house stays above 65* or so on a regular basis I would not worry about it. They can take much lower but if you want them somewhat active I would think you would not want much lower then that though.

ewok

Senile Member
Jun 11, 2002
new haven ct.
confused........

post a link? not entirely sure what website you are referring to.... i read everything tho, so content doesn't matter to me......

thanks

goldfish freak

AC Members
Oct 16, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I am familar with that web site. I think you are confusing RWT with RTR. I am quite sure that there is not anyone on this site that is named RWT although there is a member named RTR.

ellray

AC Members
Dec 15, 2002
Puget Sound area
Visit site
Yes, that's it!

That's the correct address. The site belongs to RWT, and was suggested by someone else in a posting, not by RWT himself. The site was down for a while yesterday.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store