Wowee! Dazzling specimens!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Gorgeous fish, Luppy! They're all so pretty and healthy looking. Way to go!!!

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Nice fishies Lupin but they will eat your snails.... :)
Will, they haven't attempted eating snails actually, not even one. It may be down to personality but my goldies are a friendly bunch so far.:) They won't stay in my tanks for long since a new pond is being planned ahead.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
nice fish luppy but def. not grade A
I never said these are definitely grade A hence the quotation marks.;) You'll find I do not care about the grading level as long as they are well cared for.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Gorgeous fish, Luppy! They're all so pretty and healthy looking. Way to go!!!
Thanks, Kash! My calico by the way has tubercles on both gill covers. This is intriguing. I wonder how old this one is already. He's quite a friendly individual. Poor snails looked harassed when he shoved them aside to grab the pellets.:lipssealedsmilie:

By the way, thanks for the info, Rick. Doesn't matter whatever grade they are as long as the price is right and they are well cared for.;)

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
No worries lup. I didn't mean to rain on your parade, but people misrepresenting their stock is one of my biggest peeves. As a rule, I don't like to do business with those sort of people. Slapping a label like that onto his fish, has only one purpose, and that is to mislead the customer. Not the sort of dealer I'd put my trust in.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Hmmm interesting. They are nice looking fish. Wonder why goldfish have no real interest for me? Congratulations on fulfilling your desires.

bluekrissyspike

bwa-hahahahaha!!!!!
Mar 24, 2007
nice goldies. that white one is absolutely beautiful.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store