Wuss Krib + Rainbowfish = Problems?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

M.A.G.

Meow
Nov 2, 2005
hey guys
im stocking my 20g and im still not sure what to do yet. i currently have a female krib in my 20g and dont know what to do. i had 2 fems but my heater broke down last week and water tewmp was down to 16 c. one female krib survived. i had to put her in a bag of her tanks water and bring it up to the 78 f on my 10g with my dwarf gourami. the dwarf gourami kept chasing her around but no damage was done. i ordered a heater and moved her back when the temp in her tank was back to normal. now im planning what to do with my 20g. i was wondering if some neon rainbowfish (6) would do well with her. she is a bit of a wuss since she let a dwarf gourami beat up on her. of course she was in shock so. do you guyy think it could work out?

ghinksmon

AC Members
Aug 30, 2005
Northern NJ
I have a pair of kribs in a 30 along with a dwarf gourami and the angels in the avatar. Plenty of low maintenance plants (java fern & water sprite). Everyone gets along fine. The kribs and gourami will go at it but each holds their own with mock charges. When the angels spawn everyone else finds cover.

The krib will likely stay near the bottom away from the rainbows, I'll bet they'll be fine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store