YAAAY CORY BABY!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
WOOOOOT :woot::woot::woot:

HE HATCHED!!

The thing that you use to take water for water samples is what I used for his gravel vac. I sucked out his egg shell and some other debris, I figure the less polution the better.

So, I'll be moving him to a half gallon soon. The problem: I'm going away monday. Will the person that will be here to tend the house be able to feed him??? Will he get the proper care he needs from someone who isn't a fish-freak?! :grinyes:

Anyway, I've heard it's 2 days he'll last on his yoak sac, then what do I feed him? I have no infusoria, or daphnia or anything like that... I could TRY crushed shrimp pellets or algae wafers, or ground bloodworm or brine shrimp...

ct-death

Fish & Visitors Smell in 3 Days...
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
Awesome! We need pictures! :D

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
He's huge!! He's like, the size of a newborn guppy!! And I thought they were small!! He sure took his time, 8/5 days he took (I mean they're supposed to hatch in 5 days). He's a mighty fine wiggler, if he lives through my vacation, I'm dumping the wimpy little "Nemo" name and dubbing him the mighty Spartan :devil: :devil: :devil:

Btw, I'm thinking all "devil" kind of thing because of some song on the radio :rofl:

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Srry, don't have the camera cord, don't know how to post pics on here, don't have the camera, and I prolly wouldn't get a good shot anyway.

ct-death

Fish & Visitors Smell in 3 Days...
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
... don't know how to post pics on here...
Go to the Advanced Post Screen and click on the "Paper-clip" icon ;)

"Didn't have the camera cord...." Someone oughtta :bonk: you! :silly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store